Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
Is losing belly fat has become a challenge for you? Are you still thinking of how to get rid of the stubborn belly fat? Then gear up now, as we are going to tell you about some exercises to lose belly fat. People around the world have got benefits from these exercises when it comes to losing belly fat. Because, like fat at other body parts, belly fat is not that easy to lose. You need to know the right exercises to lose belly fat as it is a stubborn fat collected around your abdominal area.
Some of you would have tried doing exercises also for losing the belly fat, but you may have not got the result. And many of you must be dieting but still, that fat is not going away, because dieting alone cannot take it away. So, we will focus here on the exercises, which will help us to lose belly fat. These exercises to lose belly fat also have some other benefits as well, which we will read in this article. Let’s check these exercises right now to start losing belly fat.
Walking, Jogging, and Running
Now, these are for the ones who are just starting their journey for losing fat with the help of exercises. Also, those who are doing other exercises to lose belly fat should do these at least two to three times in a week on alternate days. If you are walking, then make sure that your pace is high and you should at least walk for 40 to 50 minutes without stopping. If you are comfortable in Jogging or running then you can do these instead of walking. All the three of them are very helpful as most of the body muscles work in doing these exercises. If we compare them with other exercises, they may not help in losing belly fat that easily but they are also very effective. And anyone can do these exercises, so that is why we suggest people try these.
Benefits of Walking, Jogging, and Running:
- These exercises to lose belly fat help in boosting stamina especially, running.
- Walking helps in strengthening the muscles, as it involves most of the muscles.
- Jogging helps in burning a lot of calories also.
- It is good for the cardiovascular health.
Bicycle Crunches Exercise
No, we are not asking you to ride a bicycle, although it is also a good exercise. But here, we are telling you about the bicycle crunches exercise which you can simply do at your home by lying on the mat. It is a best exercise to lose belly fat. Here are the steps for doing it:
- Lie straight on your back on a mat or floor.
- Now bring your hands behind your head like you do in normal crunches.
- Raise your legs up from the ground. And then bend your legs from your knees.
- Now raise your head and shoulder blades up from the ground.
- In the same position, bring your right leg or knee towards your chest, and bend to touch your left elbow to your right knee. Your left leg should be now straight in outwards direction.
- Then do the vice versa, by bringing the left leg or knees towards your chest, and again bend to touch your right elbow to your left knee. Your right leg should be now straight in outwards direction.
- You will feel as if you are paddling like you do in cycling. So, keep doing it again and again for a few minutes.
Benefits of Bicycle Crunches Exercise to lose belly fat:
- Bicycle crunches helps in toning your complete abs by burning the fat around it.
- This Exercise helps in building and strengthening your muscles.
- It can help in giving you a flat tummy.
- This also helps in burning calories which will help in getting rid of obesity.
Plank Exercise to lose belly fat
It looks easy to many people and many even feel that how can this exercise help in losing belly fat or burning calories. But when you will do this exercise, then only you will learn how difficult it is and how beneficial it is without any movements. Now let’s check how we can do this exercise to lose belly fat:
- First, of all go in the push-up position or form. Now, you will need to bend elbows at 90 degrees, and your elbows should be just under your shoulders.
- Your body weight will be on your forearms.
- Starting from your head to your feet, your body should be in a straight line.
- Just be in this position for at least 30 seconds if you are a beginner, and if you have tried it before then at least for a minute. And later on, you can try to practice it for at least 2 minutes.
Benefits of Plank Exercise:
- This exercise helps in building your core muscles.
- It helps in toning your belly also.
- Doing this exercise regularly will help in improving your body posture and balance.
- It also helps in reducing back pain.
Burpee Exercise to lose belly fat
Burpee is another amazing exercise to lose belly fat. As this exercise also involves most of the muscles in your body. It involves the body form of 2 exercises in it, the one is the push-up form and the other one is the jumping form. Here is how you can do this exercise:
- Stand with your feet width apart from each other. And then bend your body lower, in a position that your palms resting on the floor and both your palms and shoulders should lie in the same line.
- Now, you have to push or kick back your legs going in a push-up position. Then, do a push-up.
- And from a push-up position, you will then have to do the reverse movement coming back to the initial position following the reverse steps.
- And when you will come back to the standing position, then you have to jump straight.
- Initially, you can start it with 2 sets of 10 reps and then you can go on to 3 sets. But make sure you do it quickly, not very fast but not very slow also, as then only it will help in losing belly fat.
Benefits of Burpee Exercise:
- This exercise helps in building your strength.
- It works on different parts of your body like your chest, abs, arms, thighs, and legs.
- For cardiovascular health also, it is a very good exercise.
- And most importantly, as it involves many muscles, so it also helps in burning more calories and more fat.
Mountain Climber Exercise to lose belly fat
This exercise is also said to be very effective for all over health. It is not a very difficult exercise and can be performed by anyone easily. So, here we will read how to do this exercise:
- You have to get in the push-up position. Your palms should be just below your shoulders and your body weight should be on your toes.
- Now, you have to bring the right knee towards your chest in the forward direction by raising your right leg toes up from the ground. While doing this your core should be in straight position. Bring back the right leg in the previous position (plank position).
- Now, do the same from your left leg, by bringing the left knee towards your chest in the forward direction by raising your left leg toes up from the ground. And then put it back in the previous position.
- You will feel like you are climbing a mountain or you are running in the same place or position.
- Do this, for around 3 to 4 minutes, twice.
Benefits of Mountain Climber Exercise:
- This exercise helps in toning complete body.
- Moutain climber exercise also helps in building the strength of your body.
- This exercise works on different muscles making them strong.
- exercise to lose belly fat helps in burning a lot of calories also, which will help to lose belly fat.
We would like to give you all an advice that, if you are going through any medical treatment or medical problem, then consult your doctor and then only perform these exercises to lose belly fat.